Thursday, July 5, 2007

Busy Busy Day ...

Fuuh ~! It's been a busy day today , got to class at around 10.30am ,and finishes at around 12.30pm , well, went to BK wif thoughts of online and do my assignments that's due tomorrow ! But ,so sad .... BK needs TMNET HotSpot to online ... argh !

Got nth to do in BK , so drew this .... How izzit ?
People ... Meet my PSP's new look ..... First in Malaysia ... Huahahaha ! cool ?

BK background ... Too bored and vain-ess strikezzzz ! *Boooomm *


Got too bored in BK ,so moved to Starbucks !!!! At last, can online ! Damn happy , and suddenly my godsis , a pro blogger came online , asked her help to teach me some pro blogging skillz ... go view her blog , it's damn cool ... http://minnylicious.blogspot.com


Starbucks ss15....

Well, i guess i'll stop here and continue my friggin assignment !! @.@... Chaoz

No comments: