Saturday, July 7, 2007

Hardworkin..

Woah! yeah, when i say Woah, i mean it ! I'm Studying !!! hahaha !
i study in McD !!
but.... i din study in this normal McD shop....


i study in.......





McD Drive-Thru !!!


yeah... i know i'm lame....

haha, well, dun ever say me, or i'll kill you with ..

my Death Note.... Muahahahaha *Evil Grinzzz*

k... cut tha crap... talk abt something serious.... at last... I WASHED MY CAR AFTER AGES AND AGES, p.s : my car's dirt was as thick as the layer of fats in my body...


and where did my baby gets her bath?!

At Mobil Station in ss14...Huhuhuhu


huhuhu, see my baby gets her bath ...

i'm very happy... i've alwiz wanted to know this gurl, who will be known as TW, after much attemps of searching her in friendster, at last i found her! And the best part was... She's not the cool cool type, She's like so frenly and are easy to talk to... Best ! I guess i'll stop here.. Chaoz!

No comments: